ArtForMoney Banner

Monday, August 16, 2010

WORDPLAY OF THE WEEK: JAY Z



THE WORDPLAY OF THE WEEK goes to Jay-Z with his verse on FREE MASON With Rick Ross. Like most verse's laid down by King Hove this one was also quite Legendary!


N-ggas couldn’t do nothing with me
they put the devil on me
I would have preferred if n-ggas squeeze the metal on me
Rumours of Lucifer
I don’t know who to trust
whole world want my demise turn my music up
here me clearly, if y’all niggas fear me
just say y’all fear me
f-ck all these fairy tales
go to hell
This is God engineering
This is a Hail Mary pass,
y’all interfering
he without sin shall cast the first stone
so y’all look in the mirror
double check your appearance
b-tch I said I was amazing
Not that I’m a Mason
It’s amazing that I made it though the maze that I was in
Lord forgive me I never would’ve made it without sin
lyrics courtesy of Killerhiphop.com
Holy water my face in the basin
Diamonds in my Rosary shows He forgave him
B-tch I’m red hot, I’m on my third six but the devil I’m not
My Jesus peice flooded but thou shall not covet
keep your eyes off my cupboard I’m a bad motherf-cker
it’s HOV
just say you love it

No comments:

Post a Comment