ArtForMoney Banner

Monday, August 9, 2010

Luxx



I recently had the chance to ask Luxx a few questions on her many talents and her LIVE Lifestyle. She's a very optimistic young woman with a grasp on her goals in life and her pursuit to make it. Her ability to be herself has allowed her to begin her journey to success, and give her self the fuel to be recognized as a artistic innovator by all her peers. She loves keeping her mind stimulated, which is a great excuse to stay busy. She's most commonly recognized for shooting and editing video's and her photography, she's also quite capable of keeping a smile on everyone's face. Luxx is currently working with her brother @awesomecab on several video projects under Acab & Asessina Productions. Her social network and all her fiends allow her to keep pushing towards her goal of being recognized as a Videographer and as a Photographer. Luxx is currently working on building her photography portfolio, Her design work which she didn't discuss much as well as a short movie project with her right hand lady @Mimithefox . I asked Luxx what gave her the drive that allowed her to keep going, she said "I've been dreaming of building an empire since I was younger, and I have a great team of people who I choose to surround myself with that keep me positive and alive". The opinion of those closest to you always mean the most, even though we may not always see it. She is also known as a Rapper to those closest to her. With time Luxx will be recognized for her talents and establish herself as well as her trademark. Luxx artistic vision will allow her to stand out, and cause an impact on the world.

"My mind is my temple. Precious and Rich but it offers obstacles for all who try to dig for a piece of it."
(it defines me in a nutshell.)



Rapper.Photographer.Editor.Designer.



No comments:

Post a Comment